bird crazy gsp

nrhpilot

Any time I tell Tank to go find the bird, he points the turkey/phez tail combo hanging on the wall

Man it still gets me how big he is compared to the other pups! Champs as tall but doesn't seem to have near the bulk as Tank, they're all good lookin dogs though!

Did you shoot those tailfeathers off, or has he also tried to retrieve it a few times?:D

Man it still gets me how big he is compared to the other pups! Champs as tall but doesn't seem to have near the bulk as Tank, they're all good lookin dogs though!

Hey, how is the offseason treating you? Yep, I love Tank's build! We all got some great pups from that litter, lucked out!!

Hey, how is the offseason treating you? Yep, I love Tank's build! We all got some great pups from that litter, lucked out!!

Oh it's going I guess, ready for November though! We're in the process of moving into our new place now, got a teaching job around Melvern Lake.

That's an awesome photo! Thanks for sharing it. It reminds me of my GSP Gunther. When I tell him to hunt em up he goes over to the chicken pen where my 9 brown hens are...lol!

Reminds me of the shorthair I had as a kid. Didn't have a quail wing, so we just used a piece of cardboard on a fishing pole when he was a pup. We kept the poles hung on a wall of a 3 sided garage. Anytime you'd leave the house and walk by that building, Max would run into it, look up at the fishing poles, and lock up solid. Only way he would leave is if you called him out.

Back