Big bird hunt day

It seems a bunch of fellow UPH'ers are going hunting today. I hope they take some :coolpics: other wise I'm not going to believe them:D I'm sure their dogs will do outstanding but am not sure about the hunters. They might be alittle out of shape from the LOOOOOOOONG winter:D Hope the birds don't do a flanking movement on them and capture them all. Be kinda embarrassing to the rest of us UPH'ers. Don't worry we'll save you sooner or later:)
Whats this about T shirts and hats for you guys:mad: You got alot of explaining to do webguy:D

Yea it's been a long time in the making. Can't wait for the report and pic's from those lucky enough to live in that part of the US. .:thumbsup: Glade you all got the UHP GTG to happen.:cheers:

Last edited:
Current conditions for Granite Falls are 32 degrees and misty. Winds gusting to 26 mph. Not the best of conditions but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Hope their having fun anyway.

It seems a bunch of fellow UPH'ers are going hunting today. I hope they take some :coolpics: other wise I'm not going to believe them:D I'm sure their dogs will do outstanding but am not sure about the hunters. They might be alittle out of shape from the LOOOOOOOONG winter:D

Out of shape you ain't kiddin. Coot the dogs were all great I myself need to shoot the gun more boy did I miss a easy shot today:mad: Sad day for me.

I put a few pics in the events area.

I was hoping to see some pictures of coot hunting "Big Bird".

Out of shape you ain't kiddin. Coot the dogs were all great I myself need to shoot the gun more boy did I miss a easy shot today:mad: Sad day for me.

I put a few pics in the events area.

Goldeneye, Never fess up to that, It was the ammo, the choke, or the gun that you borrowed from the guy that lived down the block.:D glade you all had a great time.:10sign::cheers:

Goldeneye, Never fess up to that, It was the ammo, the choke, or the gun that you borrowed from the guy that lived down the block.:D

Opps
you are right it was the Sun in my eyes as I shot up hill while standing on one foot in the mud :thumbsup:
Thanks Bud:D

Opps
you are right it was the Sun in my eyes as I shot up hill while standing on one foot in the mud :thumbsup:
Thanks Bud:D

Pic's please , or it didn't happen. Or at least that's what coot says. Come on I bet you guys had a great time, share the report!!!:cheers:

Pic's please , or it didn't happen. Or at least that's what coot says. Come on I bet you guys had a great time, share the report!!!:cheers:

Look in the Member Announcements & Events (UPH get together Thread)

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all on what looks to be a very nice hunt and get to know one another event. Well done folks, thanks for sharing the stories and pics.

Onpoint

Back