Best practical joke.

dvmweb

Went to nd this year, 5 of us, with one new guy.

We weren't doing well one morning, not many birds, beat up crp, and it was really warm. Saw a few hens. Well we were going to meet back at the trucks, but, I went across the road and my dog chased a bird for about 1/2 a mile up a fence row, gave up and headed back. On the way she pointed and it was a dead rooster, couple days old. Nice long tail feathers, so, I put it in my vest. Then I shot up into the air. I was just out of sight of the other guys, but I could hear them say, "That SOB got a bird!" Well I did, sort of. I ribbed them about being poor shots, having lazy dogs, etc.

Well, I passed the bird to the next guy after telling him the story, we got a good laugh! He did the same as I did and, so on through the am, we handed this pre-dead bird along until we got to the new guy. We were really getting after him let me tell you. Finally at the end of the morning after he kept looking for all of the birds we had "shot" we showed him the bird and asked if he wanted to borrow it, maybe put it in his vest to see what it felt like. We did much better in the afternoon!

Last edited:
We were driving back to a hunting spot. My son, a guest and me, I was driving. We had to take a mountain road to get there. It was a raining and it was cold so the heater was on. Every body was warm and comfortable. It was quiet in the pickup.The road was narrow and at this one point. There was a deep canyon that was about was 1000 feet below the road. So I let out a loud, long snore. Instant panic..............Bob

Good Clean jokes on others is always fun. both funny stories:thumbsup:

Had a Bee hive in a Cottonwood tree that was split about 10 ft. long by 3 ft. wide. Me and 2 buddies decided to shoot bottle rockets and a fire extinguisher into it!!!!:eek: Took off running with a monster swarm of pissed off combatants chasing our tails. I could run a little bit back then and was the first one to make it to the car. I owed this one buddy from previous stunts that went bad for me!!! SO I jumped in and locked the doors!!!! Needless to say when they both returned after their 1/4 mile sprint and rolling on the ground, they both looked like catchers from the Olympic Dart Team and were pissed off to say the least. I could have won 100,000 dollars if I only had a video camera!!!!:cheers:

When I was in the service we had a LT that was a real pain in the butt. He thought he was the greatest mechanic in the world. So we put him to the test. We pee'd on the ground and parked a loader over it. Then we told him it had a leak but didn't know what it was:D He came over looked at it rubbed his hand in it smelled it an even tasted it:eek: Said boys when are you going to learn it has a radiator leak. Makes me laugh to this day:)

ok this may not really fall under the catagory of practical joke, but its from my first pheasant hunt ever. me and buddy were 12 years old, our dads were taking us out to concordia ks, there was like 20 guys in our group that opening weekend, well one of the guys had givin me and my buddy a box of powdered sugar doughnuts on the way out, well me being me towards my ive always messed with him, so i was eatin a couple donuts and my buddy reached for one and i pulled the box away, then moved it back, he reached, i pulled it away again, went on for a minute or so, finally my buddy gives up and puts his head back and trys to go to sleep, so i wait a couple minutes, then i stick up the box under his nose, well of course he smells them and jumps up swingin his arms, ...well lets just say we were both white, and so was the back seat of his dads pickup, we still talk about it everytime we go out chasing roosters, and always buy a box before we leave town :)

I had a friend that I used to fish with allot. He was moving, so he thought it would be funny to leave a sunfish under the gas tank in the boat to stink me out. Trouble was he did this a week before he left so I figured it out.
Now you know my mind is all ready going. So I went down to the creek and caught a couple creek chubs. He had this bag that had a false cardboard bottom in it. So I slipped 1 chub under all his clothes and the other under the false bottom of his bag the night before he left on his 3 day bus tour to Seattle. He found the one in his clothes, but not the other. Half way to Seattle he had everyone looking at him strange.:D It took him days of misery to find that stinky fish. And his whole trip smelled bad.

Back