Beretta Upland Vests

Matt D

I have two brand new with tags still on them beretta vests for sale. The Beretta sizing tends to run small on most items so I bought these in 2XL but the sizing on these items run pretty much dead on and these are a little too big for me. Great looking vests and the Beretta quality is excellent.

Here is the first one. Thier price is $129.99. I will ship to your door in the lower 48 for reduced to $60. Mesh version perfect for training and early season to help you stay cool.

2vwbm8l.jpg

Here is the link for the second one. Their price is $139.99. I will ship it to your door in the lower 48 for $75. SOLD

Again these are brand new with tags. Either post in the thread if you want one or PM me.

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:
Would rather see these go to someone at a good discount than to have to return them. If my pricing is out of line throw me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Quick question for you. Do they have shell loops inside the pockets? How many shell loops are there in the entire vest? I have found that if you just put shells into a pocket they tend to fallout while hunting.

Had to go look as I never use the shell holders so had not paid any attention to them. I always look for tighter and deep pockets to prevent things from falling out and these do have those. They do not though have shell loops but you would have to be on your head for stuff to fall out of these pckets it looks like.

Thanks

Matt

That time of the year to be thinking about a new vest. Would love to see this go where it will get used.

Back