Been a while.

padave

Hey guys it's been awhile, I hope all is well. Otis my new GWP is coming along great with the excellent help of the breeder ( I think he loves mine ( his) dog(s) more then I do ) I'll post pics later. Question for you all, I live south of york city 1 mile north of MD line, do any of you know where I can get live adult quail, chuckers etc. i can't find a whole lot out there ?

From what I see/hear it's slim pickings for birds right now. Most everyone has chicks at the moment.

Last edited:
Sorry Dave, can't help you in that area of the state.Glad to hear that your pup is coming along.With all the new pups this year on this Forum it's going to be one great fall season!

Try Michele Walker at Mason Dixon Hunting Farm in Glen Rock. 717-235-3926. She may not have birds now but she may have some in another month or so. They raise pheasants, quail and chukar. They may be your closest place for birds and I know some people train on their grounds but I don't know the details of that.

Mike Thompson around Biglerville has chukar available (I think). 717-677-7995. He might be your best bet if you want birds now.

Good luck

I know her well, I go there ( M/D ) often. I called her and they only have chicks at the moment. I'll try the other one, thanks for the info.

Back