anyone watch the bass masters classic

if you tournament fish like i do you surely watched the classic really gets me fired up.whos your fav fisherman?i like mark tucker from mo started as a cement mason the hard way up and made it to the top very rare

It could be called the bullhead classic, as bass and bullhead take the same skill level to catch. Just giving you bass fisherman a hard time.

Keep your poles to yourselfs boys:D Pointer how long you been tournament fishing. You just tournament bass fish?
Back to the Iowa state fish. Bullheads is where its at. There should be a tournament for such a big game fish. Kids all over the land started with this monster game fish. The big grin on the kids faces after they real in the big one priceless:D

I would have watched it, but I was too drunk to even watch fishing this weekend:cheers:

It's a redneck joke, I've never been too drunk to fish before.;)

used to be a band up here called "Too Drunk To Fish".
Won the first Bass club tournament I ever fished---3 fish caught and I got two of 'em. $90.00 purse. Whoopee!!!
Have consistently finished 2,3 and 4 in a number of walleye sponsered
(amatuer type) tourneys, just never had the kicker.
Have met KVD, Rick Clunn--fished with James and Ron Lindner. Also others, but the ones mentioned had class.

Back