Anyone coming from Omaha to Kansas soon?

RuttCrazed

I have a strange request, but I have been trying to track down some Rooster Lager for our annual pheasant hunt, but haven't been able to find any in Kansas. I found out it was brewed seasonally in MN and was recently told it is available in Omaha. If anyone is coming down near Kansas City in the near future, I would gladly travel to meet you to get some of this beer. If you can help me out, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rut

I have a strange request, but I have been trying to track down some Rooster Lager for our annual pheasant hunt, but haven't been able to find any in Kansas. I found out it was brewed seasonally in MN and was recently told it is available in Omaha. If anyone is coming down near Kansas City in the near future, I would gladly travel to meet you to get some of this beer. If you can help me out, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rut

Rut,
Rooster Fest is coming up in January. Rooster Lager will have a booth there. This year, the Fest is in Omaha. You should try to make your way up there in January.
I know this doesn't do you any good for your hunt now.

Good luck in your quest. Wish I could be of some help.

I live in Lincoln and will be going down in a couple of weeks and am in Omaha all of the time. I've never seen Rooster Lager anywhere but if you can tell me where to buy it I would get some for myself and might be able to help you out.

Back