Any MN hunters pheasant hunt in SD

bigeyes

Is anyone interested in pheasant hunting in SD in mid or late November?* I used to do more of it but kinda got busy*with really young kids for a few years there and lost the dog around the same time. I basically gave it up for a while. I would like to start making a trip or two back out to SD and would really like to*meeting some other guys who enjoy the sport.* It would be great to find a few new friends around the same age +/- 10 years and maybe some of the same interests in fishing and hunting. Live in the Twin Cities area so we could drive down if you are in the area or just meet out in SD sometime.**

Bigeyes,

Where are you from? I live in the twin cities area. Always looking to help someone get back into hunting. My trips to the Dakota's are already planned for this year but maybe we could hit a game farm together some weekend and see if we could get along for a trip out to the Dakota's. Send me a PM and we can exchange contact info.

Just wanted to dust this off in case others are interested in making a trip out this fall. I am hoping to sneak out the weekend right before or after Thanksgiving.

I dont know if i will be able to get a trip to SD in yet this year but i hunt most every weekend until the season ends. The lab and I are both new to upland but you can tag along anytime.

Back