Any female hunting groups out there?

two of em

My daughter who is only 12 hunts with my sister-in-law. Usually its just them two. Im not always allowed unless they want to go to one of my spots.

Check out Prois Hunting and field apparrel for women FB page... They have set up Women hunting groups by State!! If you do not see it on there, message them..They answer very quickly.:thumbsup:

Might also check with Pheasants Forever, to see if they have any organized hunts for women, although that might be considered sexist (I can't keep track of what is ok and what is not, anymore.)

You don't list where you're from, but in Kansas we have the Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW) program that would be a valuable resource to either find an existing group or form your own. I'd call the I&E folks in Pratt if you're in Kansas.

You don't list where you're from, but in Kansas we have the Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW) program that would be a valuable resource to either find an existing group or form your own. I'd call the I&E folks in Pratt if you're in Kansas.

Michigan has the same program and I believe Indiana does too. I do know that one of Indiana wildlife properties had a women's only pheasant hunt on released birds in early December of 2015. Welcome to the forum.

that's great! Do they have any more hunts planned before end of season?

Im sure they will. I know we are all going out west for one more hunt. They are back in school now so they wont be hunting as much but im sure theyll go again before the 15th. Missouri also has a females only hunt in October before season starts on released birds. Usually a pretty good turn out

Last edited:
Pheasants Forever Journal has published at least one story recently that featured an all-female hunting party. Also, hunting TV star Teresa (Theresa?) Vail probably has a website with info about this.

Thank you!

This is amazing, thanks!

I'm in new york but working on story on all-girl hunting groups. (I know it's a little late in the season), but have been in contact with Pheasants Forever and BOW!

Thank you all again!

Back