Another Terrible UGUIDE Hunt!

UGUIDE

Here is an email that came in this morning unsolicited from a group that had hunted mid-season at one of the UGUIDE camps this year.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris,

I just wanted to make sure you and the property owner were aware of the truly awesome experience we had at the (UGUIDE Pheasant Camp) hunting for pheasants. In our group of 9, only one of us had been to South Dakota hunting pheasants before this experience. On our trip from Iowa, once we got past (town in South Dakota), we began seeing pheasants everywhere. This really got our heart rates up after the long drive. In Iowa we hunt most weekends and rarely see birds while traveling. Upon pulling up to where we would be staying, we immediately noticed a new modular home next to the older trailer. We called the land owner and he notified us that this new home would be where we were staying. Everything about the lodge was way above our expectations. The pheasants were constantly calling in the fields behind us just teasing us. The landowner made it over to welcome us, had a drink with us, and hung out for a bit answering our eager questions. He is truly a genuine and personable guy. The hunting the next three days was beyond my wildest expectations. We saw hundreds of birds and had no problems getting our limits each of the days. A couple of us shot our first triples while on this trip. I walked a shelter belt with my video camera and no gun just to record what we were seeing. I walked one and upon further review watched 87 birds fly out in a steady stream in from of me well within gun range. After showing this footage to friends back home, they are begging me to let them tag along next year-which we will definitely be back. Thanks for the great experience.

(Angry UGUIDE Hunter), Dubuque, Iowa

Ill be the judge of how good the hunting is.:D Honestly, I can't wait until next week Chris. Hopefully we can kill some birds on the JBarLazy7 farm. :cheers:

Here is an email that came in this morning unsolicited from a group that had hunted mid-season at one of the UGUIDE camps this year.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris,

I just wanted to make sure you and the property owner were aware of the truly awesome experience we had at the (UGUIDE Pheasant Camp) hunting for pheasants. In our group of 9, only one of us had been to South Dakota hunting pheasants before this experience. On our trip from Iowa, once we got past (town in South Dakota), we began seeing pheasants everywhere. This really got our heart rates up after the long drive. In Iowa we hunt most weekends and rarely see birds while traveling. Upon pulling up to where we would be staying, we immediately noticed a new modular home next to the older trailer. We called the land owner and he notified us that this new home would be where we were staying. Everything about the lodge was way above our expectations. The pheasants were constantly calling in the fields behind us just teasing us. The landowner made it over to welcome us, had a drink with us, and hung out for a bit answering our eager questions. He is truly a genuine and personable guy. The hunting the next three days was beyond my wildest expectations. We saw hundreds of birds and had no problems getting our limits each of the days. A couple of us shot our first triples while on this trip. I walked a shelter belt with my video camera and no gun just to record what we were seeing. I walked one and upon further review watched 87 birds fly out in a steady stream in from of me well within gun range. After showing this footage to friends back home, they are begging me to let them tag along next year-which we will definitely be back. Thanks for the great experience.

(Angry UGUIDE Hunter), Dubuque, Iowa

FYI........I just posted the last 2 weeks of the season as available for booking at this camp and right now these are the only 2 slots open for end of season hunting. Like our website says....."Come and help us thin out the roosters".

Minimum group size is 6 and rate is $515/person for 4-nights lodging and 3 days hunting.

http://www.uguidesdpheasants.com/availability/

What a shame, poor guys, lucky someone wasn't killed by flying birds, or die of a heart attack. The birds are there can't always control the hunters or the weather! Love to see the video.

Back