Another New One From KS

Bosco

I just found this forum and wish I knew about it earlier. I am in the Air Force and stationed in SE KS. This was the first year I really hunted KS. I was rather impressed with the private land but did not do so well on the public land. Not being from here puts a damper on the land I have to hunt so if anyone is ever looking for someone to go out with next year keep me in mind, I am always up for it.

Travis

Travis-
Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us Kansans on here.

Where do you live? I spent a few years in Frontenac.

Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

Travis-
Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us Kansans on here.

Where do you live? I spent a few years in Frontenac.

Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

I am stationed at McConnell AFB and live in the base housing area.

Travis

I was thinking far SE Kansas(Frontenac-Pittsburg-Columbus-Galena).

I did spend a few years in Wichita after college and my oldest son was born there. I used to get to McConnell years ago when I was a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. Been a lot of years since I have been on base. I had a college buddy that flew KC135 out of there for awhile, then ended his AF career flying VIP out of Andrews.

Maybe we can hook up for a hunt next year.

Maynard Reece
Dodge City

I was thinking far SE Kansas(Frontenac-Pittsburg-Columbus-Galena).

I did spend a few years in Wichita after college and my oldest son was born there. I used to get to McConnell years ago when I was a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. Been a lot of years since I have been on base. I had a college buddy that flew KC135 out of there for awhile, then ended his AF career flying VIP out of Andrews.

Maybe we can hook up for a hunt next year.

Maynard Reece
Dodge City

I here that there is some pretty good hunting out towards Dodge City. I have not made it out there yet, the closest that I made it was Greensburg. We saw a lot of birds around Greensburg but the only problem is we saw them all from about a 100 yards away.

Travis

Travis,

Welcome to the site. I am in the Army stationed at Fort Riley. About 2.5 hours north. We will have to link up and go out some time.

Anthony

Back