AKC GSP Puppies in Oklahoma *Pictures Added*

skeetjordan

5 males and 2 females born on March 24, 2011. Will be perfect age for next hunting season. Both parents naturally retrieve and back. Parents both hunted in Kansas, South Dakota, and Oklahoma. Lots of field and show champions in pedigree with Jaegerhofs Sir Henry Higgins being the 2008 GSP Hunt Test Sire of the Year. Can email pics and will show parents. Call Harry Jordan at (580) 310-4072 or hwjordan@swbell.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Higgins sired my male Willi. What you get from Higgins are very natural and biddable offspring that have excellent confirmation as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
birdshooter, that is exactly how our Higgins bred dogs are (between myself, my dad, and my brother we have 4). Natural, want to please, and great all around dogs. I expect these pups to be the same way.

I remember just like it was yesterday the day i went down to see Steve at Top Gun to see some prospective studs. I was looking to get a pup and originally had another breeding from Steve in mind. After listening to me about things that were important to me Steve recommend another breeding with Higgins. He invited me down to see Higgins and some of his other sons work. AFter a morning at the game preserve I was completely sold and gave Steve my deposit right there.

Since then I have seen the results of many Higgins breedings (get and grand get) and he truly re-produces himself in his offspring. He was the heart and soul of Top Gun for many years and had a lot to do with their success as a top quality GSP breeder.

I'll wager a bet that those pups will make any prospective hunter very happy. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Still have 3 males (1 Liver and 2 white with liver patches and ticking) and 1 white female with liver patches and ticking. Should be some natural pups with that desire to please and hunt for you.

Back