AKC Brits out of Hall of Fame Stock

Rusto22

2 females and one male left. Mom and dad are great hunters and I have 2 of their older brothers. These dogs will hunt. The pair as produced close to medium range dogs with natural retrieving ability.

Born on August 27th, They are already playing scent games and doing fun quartering drills. They've had the 22 shot over them. They go up to the training field with mom and see how excited she gets when the e-collar and long gun comes out.

They are up to date on shots, wormer and come with a vet check. I'll be driving to South Dakota right before Thankgiving too if that makes pick up any easier.

Attachments

• IMG_4499.jpg
    IMG_4499.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5959.jpg
    IMG_5959.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 36
  • OC 2.jpg
    OC 2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 35
  • P clr point.jpg
    P clr point.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 27
Yes sir. I'm asking $500 (for the male, $800 for the female). To be more exact I'm located just outside West Plains MO. Thanks

The AKC litter cert. doesn't put all the designations on it. You can see the pedigree with all the designations here...https://gundogcentral.com/add_pedigree.php?pedigreeID=365099&classifiedID=73825

I put these dogs together because I wanted to mix some Microdot with Dark Shadow. Of course it doesn't get any more famous than Nolan's Last Bullet.

I've kept 2 dogs out of this pairing and they have that intense instinct and drive that Shadow was know for, but also cover ground well and are sleek and athletic, like Microdot. Thanks for asking, I love talking about my dogs. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

The AKC litter cert. doesn't put all the designations on it. You can see the pedigree with all the designations here...https://gundogcentral.com/add_pedigree.php?pedigreeID=365099&classifiedID=73825

I put these dogs together because I wanted to mix some Microdot with Dark Shadow. Of course it doesn't get any more famous than Nolan's Last Bullet.

I've kept 2 dogs out of this pairing and they have that intense instinct and drive that Shadow was know for, but also cover ground well and are sleek and athletic, like Microdot. Thanks for asking, I love talking about my dogs. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
So your link took me to gundog central and required a free membership. I signed up then your link brings me to no records found. Why don't you just post the pedigree here?

So your link took me to gundog central and required a free membership. I signed up then your link brings me to no records found. Why don't you just post the pedigree here?
He did, the "Hall of Fame Stock" was too far back to show up on the litter registration.

He did, the "Hall of Fame Stock" was too far back to show up on the litter registration.
Difficult to read the pedigree as the print is so small and I'm unable to enlarge it. Generally speaking, if the HOF dogs are that far back in the pedigree they have little impact on the current litter. It's nice to see those HOF dogs though.

I can't open that link to Gundog Central and I'm a member.

The dog in my avatar is the granddaughter of Nolan's Last Bullet. She was all that. Her nose was phenomenal. She was orange roan like her grandpa.

Britts are rarely put on field waterfowl hunts, but the photo in the avatar is from a 30-bird retrieve day. The next day she pointed and retrieved at least 9 roosters. Week later woodcock and ruffed grouse.

Lucky I suppose - but I have owned seven Brittanys... I have never had an issue with natural hunting instinct, whoa (holding point), etc... Some retrieve naturally better than others - but I have never needed to rush that. My current pup is approaching 4 months old. He sure seems to have everything the first 6 had - maybe more.

Purchase from a reputable breeder with known bloodlines and a breeding plan.

I have never used an e-collar on any of my dogs. Not against it ... just have not yet seen the need.

Last edited:
Hey gang, Thanks for the feedback and sorry for all the trouble. I dug out the certified pedigrees last night. Here they are.
Brittman, These pups dad would retrieve everything. I would take him dove hunting and he would watch the sky for incoming doves. Sometimes he would alert me to incoming birds by standing up and whimpering.

IMG_6365.jpgIMG_6366 (1).jpgIMG_6366 (1).jpgIMG_6366 (1).jpgIMG_6365.jpg

I have one female left. Dad is 38 pounds and mom is about 30 pounds. PM me for any other details. I took some video of her this weekend.

Back