access help in the Winner Area

blabs

Hello all,

Hope this year’s bird hunting season is treating everyone well. Mine hear in Iowa is going better than expected. A group of 6 of us spent this past week hunting public ground in NW Iowa which was rather good hunting. We hunted 2 half days and 2 full days and ended up with a total of 42 birds. We seen a good number of hens as well and with another mild winter and warm spring things could really be looking up for Iowa.
I’m hunting the Winner area of South Dakota the 12th thru the 17th. Our group has hunted the area before and I have traveled there the last 5 years. We usually hunt some public along with some private ground. We have done exceptionally well in past years. For this year, we have a couple of places lined up but couldn’t get ahold of one of the land owners or get him to call back. I have found out that they have taken their operation in a different direction as far as there day pheasant hunting and we wont be able to hunt with them any more. It’s really a bad deal for all that ever hunted this farm.:(
I’m hoping we could find a new area for our upcoming hunt. I know it is very close to the dates and I don’t like being unorganized like this but was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to give me a name of someone that grants day hunts on there property for a modest fee$$. We don’t mind traveling to different areas or hunting with other as this is how our group met. There will be 8 in our group, we don’t need a guide or dogs just a place to hunt early in the week.
Thank you for any help you can give. You can either PM me or email me kirkebrecht@yahoo.com or call 319-981-0446.

Thanks again
Kirk Brecht

Winner

Try calling Kooch in Winner he usually knows all the folks letting people hunt and fee hunting.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sgk1/id4.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~sgk1/id3.html

Hunted with Cody Jorgenson way back when I could afford it $75 a day think he has more then doubled his price now but worth look. Lots of birds
http://jorgensenfarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=143

Pheasants & More
Pheasant Cleaning

Home
How To Cook Your Cock
Sample Recipes
Pheasant Cleaning
Lodging
Media Attention!!!
LINKS
Contact Us
Order Cook book - pay with credit card

While you are vacationing let Kooch's take care of your birds. They will clean, label, freeze and store your birds for you until you are ready to leave and they do it all according to DNR guidelines. This will leave you plenty of time to enjoy other interactive venues in the Winner/Dallas area!

Prices are very competitive and you cannot beat this quality and treatment you will receive from Kooch & Mama Kooch!!

This shop also provides other services and products like ice, coolers, mounts, pictures, clothing, shipping and much much more.

Come visit the legendary site of Kooch's
Phone: 605-842-3924
Email: Koochs@gwtc.net
Address: Right smack in the middle of Winner, South Dakota.

Bravenet Counter Stats