A bit of help will be appreciated for...

bknight

Information please concerning Wimbledon ND area. I'd appreciate info as I'm thinking of coming a long way to get there. What could I expect please. I see the count reports are not good, but I'm getting older and may not get to make many more trips to pheasant country. Likely be by myself with a none hunting wife and a young but promissing setter dog. I have hunted pheasants before in Kansas and Nebraska, but never been to ND. I'd like to see it anyway someday. I'm coming from GA. and am looking at several states. It is possible I won't get to go at all, as I am recovering from leg surgery and may not be able to walk well enough to handle it. Info on accomodations also needed. Thinking about hauling a popup camper, but weather could make that a bad idea. Please if anyone could PM me I thank you! :)

Even in a good year that area is outside the normal "good" pheasant range. This year would be really, really tough unless you are hunting private land that is managed heavily for pheasants. Even then ??

Do you have a place you intend to visit?

If in this area of ND I would suspect pheasants are stocked

Back