5 Male English Pointer Pups

beaglebob1

I have 5 EP pups left out of Max and Rose breeding.
FDSB registration. Wormed and 3rd set of shots.
They have already been through some prey drive programing.
Fun watching them chase quail in the flight pen.
13 weeks old. They have been handled daily.
400.00 each.

Last edited:
make that 4. i think one is gone .

400.00 each.

update and pictures

400.00 each.

price is 200.00 can deliver up to 100 miles from 45106 zip no charge.

Last edited:
200.00 each.

I have 2 gsp and 4 english pointer pups in training and need to move these 5 fine bred english pointer pups. make an offer. i can deliver up to 100 miles from cincinnati oh. they are getting handled daily but i dont have the space to keep them.i had homes for all at one time but all have backed out.:( i will donate 10 quail with each pup to help with the training. they have seen pigeons,quail and pheasant here on the farm . mother and father are tough as they get. i have 8 k in mom and dad...thx bobby g

Last edited:
I have 3 left and free to a hunting home.:thumbsup:

I'll tell you one thing for sure, I've read enough of your posts to know those are some bred dogs from titled parents, look the part, and have had a good leg up starting out. If I didn't already have more dogs than I can admit to in writing, I'd be all in. What scares me is that the condition of our sport is such that fine pups like those are still available, 25 years ago they would have been spoken for before they were born. I realize some people are afraid of handling pointers, undeserved reputation by here say. Those pups will spoil you. I don't know what you guys who need a good pup to go on with are waiting for!

I'll tell you one thing for sure, I've read enough of your posts to know those are some bred dogs from titled parents, look the part, and have had a good leg up starting out. If I didn't already have more dogs than I can admit to in writing, I'd be all in. What scares me is that the condition of our sport is such that fine pups like those are still available, 25 years ago they would have been spoken for before they were born. I realize some people are afraid of handling pointers, undeserved reputation by here say. Those pups will spoil you. I don't know what you guys who need a good pup to go on with are waiting for!

all the pups went to hunting homes. 3 went to field trialers. i kept 4 out of the 10:thumbsup:

Back