3 Day Uruguay Dove Hunt for 4 (David Denies) 2023

Nash Thornton

Trying to sell my dove trip I purchased at a banquet that I am unable to go anymore because of scheduling and financial conflicts. I bought the trip for 2k which includes lodging and hunting, a value that is normally around 10k ($795 per night per person). I have also paid the $3.2k for licenses and transportation fees from the airport.

All that is left to pay id airfare, gun rental, shells, and tips. This is a significantly discounted trip.

If I don’t respond on here within the day reach me at (803)509-3921

Trying to sell my dove trip I purchased at a banquet that I am unable to go anymore because of scheduling and financial conflicts. I bought the trip for 2k which includes lodging and hunting, a value that is normally around 10k ($795 per night per person). I have also paid the $3.2k for licenses and transportation fees from the airport.

All that is left to pay id airfare, gun rental, shells, and tips. This is a significantly discounted trip.

If I don’t respond on here within the day reach me at (803)509-3921
Little more information would be helpful..dates..what lodge..combo hunt or straight dove ect..
thank you

Dates aren’t determined, if purchased you will be able to schedule when in 2023 you would like. As well as the lodge depending on what they have open. Most likely the Uruguay or Cordoba lodge. Depending on the season you can add on hunts in the morning such as ducks or perdiz for an extra fee. As of now it is only a dove hunt.

Back