28 guage shotgun

There is a Beretta Silver Pigeon for sale on Bisman for 1200.00, no affiliation with the gun

There is a Beretta Silver Pigeon for sale on Bisman for 1200.00, no affiliation with the gun
Looks like it's been sold as it's no longer listed. That was a great buy for someone.

Looks like it's been sold as it's no longer listed. That was a great buy for someone.
He listed another Beretta o/u, it also seems priced to sell, no affiliation with the seller.

Damm!!! That's spendy!!
It all depends on the model and the buyer and seller. My last 28 gauge I got rid of sold for almost twice that to a friend and he was happy to pay that for what it was. While some people get enjoyment from expensive wine or vehicles or other toys I have grown fonder as I’ve gotten older of spending a little more for some of my guns. They don’t kill things any more dead than an 870 but I enjoy looking at them and carrying them so it is worth it to me. Each their own I say.

It all depends on the model and the buyer and seller. My last 28 gauge I got rid of sold for almost twice that to a friend and he was happy to pay that for what it was. While some people get enjoyment from expensive wine or vehicles or other toys I have grown fonder as I’ve gotten older of spending a little more for some of my guns. They don’t kill things any more dead than an 870 but I enjoy looking at them and carrying them so it is worth it to me. Each their own I say.
Yeah, when I was working, I owned a beretta for a few years.I went through my double barrel period.Its wierd, but I've come full circle, back to a pump gun, which is what I started with at 10 years old. I either use a 870sp, or an 1187.Ill bet a 28 guage would be sweet to own.I have an old lc Smith, but I've never taken it out.

Back