2023/2024 Pheasant Hunting Videos

GH, I just watched a couple of you vids, you shoot much better alone! A limit in 4 seconds, well done! There is a reason for recording hunts, no one can call BS on that story now!!! You know, that flush is what usually only happens when you already have 2 birds in your pouch!

GH, I just watched a couple of you vids, you shoot much better alone! A limit in 4 seconds, well done! There is a reason for recording hunts, no one can call BS on that story now!!! You know, that flush is what usually only happens when you already have 2 birds in your pouch!

I'm typically able to be a lot more focused when its just Sage and me. That flush turned up at the right place at the right time!

I once got a sort of triple in western Kansas. Had a bird get up and dropped him, at the shot another got up and I got him. At the shot another got up and got him. 3 quick chances but they didn't flush at the same time.

I once got a sort of triple in western Kansas. Had a bird get up and dropped him, at the shot another got up and I got him. At the shot another got up and got him. 3 quick chances but they didn't flush at the same time.
I've done a true triple once in 50 years of hunting. It happened in 1982 near Hilger,Montana on a cold December morning. My cousin has done it twice with hens lol. That was in the 80s near Lewistown.

Doesn't count

I been holding off from putting my last video together. Not sure if it's because I don't want to admit it's over I'm lazy, or both.
Putting this one together made me really consider, "So when they say the season ended, does that really apply to me, or just other less fortunate people?"

Nicely done, you two. That even looked a little bit like a late season pheasant hunt, of which we were robbed this past season, but alas, you guys figured it out anyway.

Nicely done, you two. That even looked a little bit like a late season pheasant hunt, of which we were robbed this past season, but alas, you guys figured it out anyway.
Right? We only hunted in more than a skiff of snow 3 times. Three! And never more than just 4-5". From one extreme to the other in a year.

Back