2023/2024 Pheasant Hunting Videos

Here is my final MN hunting of the season. This is three days compiled into one. I tried to edit down, 21 minutes is the shortest I could get it! A mix of public and private spots. I'm always open to constructive criticism. This would be Dec 29,30, and 31.

Looks like a perfect hunt! Team goldens did a great job finding that last bird.

Good video, but was curious why you did not encourage Roxy by repeating 'dead or dead bird."
I guess maybe I should have. I'm not much of a talker in the field. If me or a buddy ever drops a bird in heavy cover the dogs don't see drop I usually bull my way in to the drop zone. I think between the report of the gun and me rushing in the dogs figure it out. They usually follow me and when I stop they begin to hunt for the bird. I have in the past said "dead bird, find 'em" especially if the dogs haven't picked up on the fact a wounded or dead bird is on the ground. As I saw both dogs scooting around in the marsh I stayed quiet and let them search without distraction.

Ha, ha! My kind of hunter, out of breath, slippin' & slidin', shooting roosters, dogs making great points, missin' & hittin', cold and freezing cold.
Don't get any better and most all of it on video. That's what I'm talkin' bout as we say in Oklahoma. You're my hero! Can't do it quite as good as I use to when your 76 as i am, but I'm still after um'. Brings up great memories when I lived in S.Dak.

Ha, ha! My kind of hunter, out of breath, slippin' & slidin', shooting roosters, dogs making great points, missin' & hittin', cold and freezing cold.
Don't get any better and most all of it on video. That's what I'm talkin' bout as we say in Oklahoma. You're my hero! Can't do it quite as good as I use to when your 76 as i am, but I'm still after um'. Brings up great memories when I lived in S.Dak.
😂 I love it out here. Haven't figured out how to get the heavy breathing out of the video, but it's all part of it. I don't want to leave out the misses and mistakes because that's all part of it, and leaving out misses is just an injustice to the dog's work!

😂 I love it out here. Haven't figured out how to get the heavy breathing out of the video, but it's all part of it. I don't want to leave out the misses and mistakes because that's all part of it, and leaving out misses is just an injustice to the dog's work!
lol the breathing right. I sound like darth Vader in mine. 😂 welcome to the sight. It’s a lot of fun. I ll catch your videos tonight. Thanks for posting them

Back