2020 WI Pheasant Reports/Pics

Hey guys, I know this is a Pheasant site, but I wondering how the Ruff hunting is going? I will be heading to N.E. Wisconsin to chase the King soon. How is your Ruff hunting going?
I don't do the Ruff hunting but a friend of mine was up North about two weeks ago and said it was great. He sent me a picture the first day, his group shot three and he stated they flushed more. What part of the N.E. you going we got 40 acres around Athelstane that is in my wife's family for four generations, her brother goes up there for hunting but its been thirty years since I've be there.

Rhinelander area.
Son in law has 80 acres not far away outside of Crandon, it connects with his uncles farm so he has about 800 acres to hunt on but he mostly deer hunts and does a lot of coyote hunting there. Maybe next year I'll have to check the area out always wanted to try Grouse hunting, my niece does taxidermy on the side this was her first attempt at a coyote that my son in law shot last year. She has a pheasant that my grandson shot last year. It was his first pheasant he shot so she is mounting it for me and it will be his Christmas present.
coyote.jpg

Back