2020 Pheasant Forecast!

It should be another good year. I’ve had reports of broods in the area again this year. It’s getting harder to get out as much as I used to since my oldest is in high school now and my other boy is in 7th grade now. Both play football and have games/practices 6 days a week. But I’m sure I’ll still find time to get out. Good luck this fall. I will be doing another youth hunt on the 10th.

Brian
Good to hear from you ! I've been right where you're at now, enjoy every minute . It goes way to fast, then it's grandkids ! lol
Great to hear about the broods and enjoy the season.

The right type of habitat is key. We are at the point now where we hear reports of broods in every region of the state. Kudos to PF and the GC for their collaborative effort across the state. While it doesn't amount to much, having areas statewide (including game lands) with a few wild birds here and there is quite an accomplishment.

Well you should all be ready and rearing to go by now.There are some special spots that still offer those old time hunts and the State premisses to release over 200,000 birds . So there should be plenty of action for anyone seeking it. I can"t wait!

Back