2015-16 Rooster Photo Roundup - Photo Contest

I normally just read on this forum but thought I'd add a few photos of Deuce from this past season.

deucesign_zpskgudvkmj.jpg

113roosters_zpshwnqkgcl.jpg

115roosters3_zpsjdjowzkz.jpg

119deuce2_zpstxorlcbn.jpg

Along with his doggy cousin Keira.
IMG_20160101_162312_zps1qic55a5.jpg

The last day of the season. I don't think he was happy to hear that.
lastdaydeucesh_zpsm5nal57a.jpg

Tim

What kennel or breeder is he out of?:thumbsup:

He is from Dan Griffith, Griffs Grassland Kennel. He turned 2 right after the season ended. Loads of talent and drive in this dog, I feel bad for him that I'm not a better trainer.

Tim

View attachment 4923A couple of buddies.......

Hettmoe, I'm going to start a thread for "live pheasant" photos. Maybe you can share some of the photos you've sent me on that thread? I think members will enjoy your work! Let me know and I'll get it going.

Others can post their pheasant photos too.:thumbsup:

Nick

Hettmoe, I'm going to start a thread for "live pheasant" photos. Maybe you can share some of the photos you've sent me on that thread? I think members will enjoy your work! Let me know and I'll get it going.

Nick

I know I enjoy them and some others I see from time to time!!:10sign::coolpics:

Nick

Thanks, Nick.
I would contribute to such a thread, and enjoy other people's contributions as well.View attachment 4925

Back