2007 Season - Wisconsin

JMBZ71

WI allows one rooster per day opening weekend and we got our 8 birds (3 of us on Sat., 5 on Sun.), so we did OK.

2007WIOpener.jpg

To the rest of the season... :cheers:

Who are the losers in the upper right hand corner and lower left hand corner? Ha ha... Just kidding John. You are truely a photo editing guru.

:coolpics: :10sign:

I noticed in the upper right hand corner that its nightfall. Take you all day to harvest that bad boy??!!!

Hey, you going to make it over here to South Dakota and do some pheasant hunting with UGUIDE and the Webguy?

Who are the losers in the upper right hand corner and lower left hand corner? Ha ha... Just kidding John. You are truely a photo editing guru.

:coolpics: :10sign:

I noticed in the upper right hand corner that its nightfall. Take you all day to harvest that bad boy??!!!

Hey, you going to make it over here to South Dakota and do some pheasant hunting with UGUIDE and the Webguy?

Hey Webguy, don't know how I missed this post. Hey, when the bag limit's only one rooster, why hunt anything but the last hour of daylight? Sorry I haven't been able to hookup with you guys. Is it just me or is this bird season flying by (no pun intended)? Man, with work, family obligations, holidays, weddings, funerals, etc., it seems there's hardly any time left for hunting.

Thanks again for the invite to hunt with you guys. We'll git-r-dun one of these days. Seems like you and Uguide is jus' livin the dream...

Hey Webguy, don't know how I missed this post. Hey, when the bag limit's only one rooster, why hunt anything but the last hour of daylight? Sorry I haven't been able to hookup with you guys. Is it just me or is this bird season flying by (no pun intended)? Man, with work, family obligations, holidays, weddings, funerals, etc., it seems there's hardly any time left for hunting.

Thanks again for the invite to hunt with you guys. We'll git-r-dun one of these days. Seems like you and Uguide is jus' livin the dream...

Yeah, its kind of hidden down here. Yes, this season is just crazy. Pheasant hunting season is just WAY to short. Oh well, i guess preserve will have to work for the rest of the year!

Next year, make sure you join us.

Yeah, we are lucky when it comes to the hunting. Pretty much live and die pheasant hunting OCT - DEC!

:cheers:

Back