2006 Longest tail feather contest - Opens w/28" Tail Feather - Photo

UGUIDE

Just got this CD with photos in the mail from our Christmas time Father/Son outing.

Thought a little Ultimate Pheasant Hunting 2006 Longest Tail Feather Contest would be fun way to keep things moving in the post season. Stories Welcome....Photos preferred.

I'll open with a 28". He got this one mounted so that is why no tailfeathers were plucked.

DSC001671.jpg

DSC001691.jpg

DSC001681.jpg

Can anyone identify Webguy (where's Waldo) in a photo?

Nice! Awesome mounter. It ain't right though... You guys are having way too much fun.

John

P.S. Waldo's holding the camera.

Look at the spurs on that old bird!:eek: I hope you let him quit kicking before you picked him up. Montana roosters don't live long enough to grow tails that long.;)

Wait till you see the video I got of that bad boy flushing. A guy's chocolate lab pointed, circled around and flushed it up... it was just sweet dog work, shooting, & camera work.

Wait till you see the video I got of that bad boy flushing. A guy's chocolate lab pointed, circled around and flushed it up... it was just sweet dog work, shooting, & camera work.

Hey Webguy, I'd really like to see that video. The Buffalo Butte videos were pretty cool too.

John

John, I am going to cut those videos this weekend. I'll post a message when I am completed.

Ryan

Back