BeirlSetters
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rick,

Let me know how things go. We leave Thursday Nov 17th and hunt through the following Sunday. By then hopefully by then the crops will be down. We have a few gentlemen coming from Indiana who own a few of our pups to hunt with us a few days. Hope I can get on some birds so these boys can see what sd is about.
    We are leaving Tuesday the 8th, two weeks from today. We have to drive all night and then hunt Wednesday-Sunday. The Walk In south of Avon has been good for pheasants in the past. Has your uncle checked the new Walk Ins around Tyndall? I don't think the weather has been favorable and with the corn still standing, that may have made the hunting slow so far. I saw where a guy posted that he saw several roosters on and off of 281 while driving north of Mitchell. Maybe there are some south also. We plan on going out by Armour at least one day this trip and try roads 288 and 287. They were still picking corn there last year when we were there but we found birds. My dogs aren't ready as it has been way too hot for much work. The long range weather calls for mid 50's and upper 30's. Hoping for no 40 mph wind days. I'm ready to go!
    Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back