R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greg, Send me your address and I will send you a catalog. We sell rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Shotguns are made for us in Turkey by Huglu (break opens and Autos)and Akar( pump guns). All pistols and rifles are made by our factory in the Czech Republic. My email is Rich@cz-usa.com. We are closed for inventory but my ext is 307 if you want to call me. I will be in tomorrow and next week then on the road for the rest of the month.

Take Care,

Rich Walline
    CZ-USA
    I tried calling, but the message says y'all are out until Monday, 6 January. I am looking for a 12gauge, 26inch barrel, O/U, that I can shoot upland (pheasants, chukar, quail, grouse) and also shoot dove and maybe some waterfowl. It doesn't have to shoot 3 1/2's. I was looking at the Ruger Red label (which they have reintroduced), however I don't want to have to pay the extra $$ just for the name. CZ seems to be reasonable priced. I don't want to have to take out a second mortgage for a shotgun. I am not a collector, I use my guns for their intended purpose. Do y'all just make shotguns? Not sure what model, I was hoping you could help steer me to the one that would best suit my needs and also cost. Thanks,

Greg
    Greg,

Are you active duty or retired Air Force? Funny, I actually was stationed at Ft. Carson back in the 80's and miss Colorado. Also which model are you looking for? Feel free to call me at my office 800.955.4486 ext 307 to discuss what I can do to help a fellow UPH'er

Rich Walline
    CZ-USA
    Pro Staff
    Well, I need another one at least, but they really don't want to do it. They told me if I have it then I will just have to have another one and then another one until I am all fused up! I had an epidural on the 19th and that gave me a little relief. But that is just a band aid!! Hope something works soon! have another 2nd opinion coming.
    Greg, good thing I checked here!!! You sent yourself the message!!!LOL!! Was thinking Youth Waterfowl!!! Set the blind up today, Water is low!! Bleu never had to swim, could run across it!!! Mostly Woodies and maybe a few Teal that early or a stray Mallard or two!! It will be over by 8:30 or 9:00 !!!! First 10 minutes will be hot for the Woodies!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back