Crop harvest

Currently in mott region.
Most corn is going out or
Near done.’flowers are getting started. Would guess 25 % complete. Snow possible tomorrow

Most all the crops were off east of Bismarck and West of Jamestown.
Great I would rather hunt in cold weather than have crops up,tough to get both weather and crops cut when you make plans 6 months in advance .will report how we do 4 guys two dogs

I thought birds were decent in the mott area I had access to/. No where near the hey day if 15–17 years ago. Hope you had fun

Just got back from a trip in the area. Lots of snow were the birds are. Must have seen 1000 Hungarian. Mule deer were rutting . We filled out 1 of 3 days. The birds see you coming and do not hold. We got our birds on deep draws with woody cover , real prime private ground and sunflowers next to the draws. CRP was full of snow.

I thought birds were decent in the mott area I had access to/. No where near the hey day if 15–17 years ago. Hope you had fun
Hi dustin
Snow and cold weather but hunting was fun.Saw hundreds of birds per day but they were bunched up and hard to get close to
We also did better on draws and tree lines.Crops we’re down birds would be on roads and bare fields .
There were a lot of nice places to hunt but they were posted.My dogs would go nuts on some of these places where birds flew into.MY DOGS HAD A GREAT TIME.
THANKS FOR INFO JIM

Back