SOLD - RUSSELL BOOTS

RUSSELL - 10" CUSTOM BUILT NON-THINSULATE HUNTING BOOTS. MADE IN USA, BERLIN, WISCONSIN, SIZE 9 1/2 E, INCLUDES ALL OTHER OPTIONS + SHARKSKIN TOE PIECE NOT LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE. NEVER WORN. $375. INCLUDES SHIPPING.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not a retailer. Locally trying them on is 1 thing but shipping them out is another. Have you ever gotten your feet truly measured?
Yes I know my true size.
Also know the different boots/shoes what the say for size can vary-
‘Good luck on your sale-I’ll have to pass

Yes I know my true size.
Also know the different boots/shoes what the say for size can vary-
‘Good luck on your sale-I’ll have to pass
True, ordinary shelf boots/shoes can & do vary. But, Russell Boots don't vary when given correct measurements to build them. These were custom built to be size 9 1/2. That's what they do. No more, no less. Thnx for your inquire though.

Russells still available Rooster?

Could you call me please 920 213-0010
Thank you

So you or they didn't "trace your foot" and have them use that? Just asked for a 9.5E? Sucks you didn't get to wear them. Love to get a pair someday, they are good ones boys, never seen a bad review...except from hunter94 above, which lacked any details and was likely not the boot being offered here. If you price them out on the website, they are likely under half price.

would be interesting to see what the difference in the fit and size are between off the shelf 9.5 and custom. I had a pair of custom Whites made for me back in the mid 2000's. My left foot is a little bit bigger then my right, this is where the customizing came into play. I was at there shop and let them do all the measurements otherwise if I did I would have had 2 left feet.......I agree with the others Russell boots are top of the line!

I saw this sale and was surprised at how much this brand has quite a few incredible sneaker models. I like air jordans 1 because they are the only ones that I have found the comfort that a shoe should have. IMHO. I know everyone has their own taste in shoes, but this one is a real treasure for me as I love to experience freedom and lightness on my feet. These sneakers give me exactly that feeling, so it's only fair to give them that praise. Do you agree with that?
??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

I saw this sale and was surprised at how much this brand has quite a few incredible sneaker models. I like air jordans 1 because they are the only ones that I have found the comfort that a shoe should have. IMHO. I know everyone has their own taste in shoes, but this one is a real treasure for me as I love to experience freedom and lightness on my feet. These sneakers give me exactly that feeling, so it's only fair to give them that praise. Do you agree with that?
Perhaps thinking of Russell Athletic, but they don't make shoes or custom, hand-made hunting boots.

Back