Literal Bon-fire invite!

goldenboy

Okay, so on another thread I have been inviting guys to my virtual bonfire to talk about shooting, hunting, dogs, and other related topics. Since I will be on a 7 week self inflicted quarantine (I have a litter of puppies arriving sometime this week,) I thought I would invite guys, and gals over for a real bon-fire. June 12th is a Friday night if anyone wants to get outside, practice a little social distancing around a fire send me a PM and I will give you specifics. The rules are simple nobody gets drunk! (I don't want to babysit) Everyones opinion has value. Bring your best question for the group. Plan to enjoy yourself and people who love this great sport we call upland hunting.

Nice of you to extend the invite. Wish I was closer. I sure need to get out and out if this lockdown dump of IL. I feel like a zoo animal. Eat, look out a window, sleep, repeat repeat.

You have a litter coming this week you say? I had no idea!

Nice of you to extend the invite. Wish I was closer. I sure need to get out and out if this lockdown dump of IL. I feel like a zoo animal. Eat, look out a window, sleep, repeat repeat.

You have a litter coming this week you say? I had no idea!

Mike, Maybe we can have that bon-fire when you pick your pup up! I have another guy who is coming from New Jersey and he will arrive on a Friday night to look over the pups before he picks and takes his home on that Saturday. Shhh don't tell anybody but I am writing this post while looking at 5 healthy puppies! Not sure if she is done yet or not, but all has been quiet for the last 2 hours.

Back