Deep Bruising on Dog Stomach

Dog has bruise on her stomach from hitting a branch in mid-Jan.
She's seems fine and hasn't lost her appetite and no mobility issues. I would have figured it would have been gone by now.
Anyone else have similar experience ?

I have no idea and would agree with you that it should be gone by now. Maybe a trip to the vet would be prudent. Could be some underlying cause. Good luck.

My dog hit a grill handle at a full run in August, the spot on the ribs swelled up big. Went to vet next day and a couple weeks later at their request. They said a bump will be there for a long time and it’s normal. If it hurts when you rub it it may be problem, if not it should be okay.

My dog hit a grill handle at a full run in August, the spot on the ribs swelled up big. Went to vet next day and a couple weeks later at their request. They said a bump will be there for a long time and it’s normal. If it hurts when you rub it it may be problem, if not it should be okay.

Update. I've been applying Douxo topically for a couple days and things are improving rapidly. I've used Douxo for rashes and skin allergies. This stuff is amazing.

Back