My dog on Gundog TV

kick them up

For the next couple weeks me and my lab Josie will be on a few episodes of CZ USA's Gundog TV on the Sportsmans Channel hunting in Greensburg KS. It was our first professionally filmed hunt and she did not disappoint me one bit. It was fun meeting some folks i have watch hunt for years. one of the few perks of the job!

good luck and come see us a Phez Fest at the CZ USA booth.

I saw you and your pup on this week’s episode, and she did great for her first upland hunt!

Gundog TV is one of my favorite outdoor shows.

I’d love to meet and hunt with Randy Lack and his dogs. He comes across as a great guy on the tv show.

I was lucky enough to hunt with Randy, Bobby Holik and Brett Browning on a episode a few years back. All class act at Wolf Creek Production. I've not seen the episode your dog Josie is in but I have been recording Gun Dog episodes to watch when the season is over ..... cant wait to see Josie in the field.

That is cool. Congrats. I like the show and I like Randy. I hope that you and your dog had a great time.

That's funny. My black lab also named Josie was on an episode of The Flush last year. It was a fun couple days for sure.

I saw you and your pup on this week’s episode, and she did great for her first upland hunt!

Gundog TV is one of my favorite outdoor shows.

I’d love to meet and hunt with Randy Lack and his dogs. He comes across as a great guy on the tv show.

It wasn't her first hunt but thank you all the same. This was her third season and really killed it. Randy is the real deal too and the nicest guy. I plan to hunt with him in NM at some point.

Shes 5 years old now and in her prime. Funny thing with her tho is she doesn't like throwing bumpers. Shes good for maybe 10 throws and shes over it. She still does a great job tho.

Back