Any hunting reports

I usually do not like to give out locals on here, but i shall in this case, you are a master after all...….from lewistown, head east to grass range, take a right, heading south, when you hit i 80 in wyoming, take another right, head west...when you hit san fransico you found it, i am sure you will feel at home.

Husker, I agree. Goosemaster, you posted the same thing in the MN section. For those of us who have been hunting MT for years and have spent A LOT of hard work find ground to hunt hate seeing information given out like this. Let people figure it out for themselves. That's part of the hunt. By the way, I just got back spending 4 days in Big Sky County. Hunting was fantastic as always. You want to know where I hunted? I hunted in MT.

Husker, I agree. Goosemaster, you posted the same thing in the MN section. For those of us who have been hunting MT for years and have spent A LOT of hard work find ground to hunt hate seeing information given out like this. Let people figure it out for themselves. That's part of the hunt. By the way, I just got back spending 4 days in Big Sky County. Hunting was fantastic as always. You want to know where I hunted? I hunted in MT.
Glad you had a good time.I thought everybody knew about the Lewistown area.Is it a secret? I have been out, got a few roosters, had a lot of fun. I'm looking for some reports, not snide remarks.View attachment 9458

I usually do not like to give out locals on here, but i shall in this case, you are a master after all...….from lewistown, head east to grass range, take a right, heading south, when you hit i 80 in wyoming, take another right, head west...when you hit san fransico you found it, i am sure you will feel at home.
Haha.I can get some pheasant in china town.

I would like to know the name of the ranch you hunted??

Back