Hello from Texas

DoubleM16

Hello,

I'm a North Dakota native who's been hunting pheasants for over 30 years. Have lived in Texas for the past 20 years however I usually return to ND each year for the pheasant opener. Thinking about giving South Dakota a try this year. I'd love to meet some good folks on here to hunt with. Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining me for the SD pheasant opener this year.

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here.
I won't be in SD for the opener, but if your plans change and you end up in SD in late-Nov, send me a pm on here.

Hello,

I'm a North Dakota native who's been hunting pheasants for over 30 years. Have lived in Texas for the past 20 years however I usually return to ND each year for the pheasant opener. Thinking about giving South Dakota a try this year. I'd love to meet some good folks on here to hunt with. Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining me for the SD pheasant opener this year.

Thanks,

Mark

hi Mark-

i live in the DFW area and have hunted SD in the past, usually Kansas or Iowa as well......not going for the opener, but the 24-28 of October, plus maybe again later.
good luck up there, will still be lots of corn in for the first couple weeks.

richard

Welcome! I hunt in ND every year. Never been to SD but hear its great! Good luck , welcome to the site!

Back