2015 Crowing Survey is up

Any positive news about pheasant increases is just great! It is a NICE change. %4% increase is a good start but the #s were so down they still have a long way to go to get back to predrought levels I would think, but hey , any increase in the right direction is very welcome!!!

Typically here at Dodge, June is the heavy rainfall month. In 2014 the long drought was finally turned a bit with heavy August rains. This year we had heavy May rains. Seeing the rebound in bird numbers this year, I think May rains are the perfect storm for upland birds here. From this point on, all my naked rain dances will be done in May for the birds welfare.

Typically here at Dodge, June is the heavy rainfall month. In 2014 the long drought was finally turned a bit with heavy August rains. This year we had heavy May rains. Seeing the rebound in bird numbers this year, I think May rains are the perfect storm for upland birds here. From this point on, all my naked rain dances will be done in May for the birds welfare.

Glad you see the light :)

Back