NJ Quail Hunting!

Quail hunting in NJ, who would of thought!

Hey how you doin`? I`m not quite sure how/who posted my Quail Hunting thread on this site, but thanks and I hope you all enjoy it half as much as I`m enjoyin` this awesome site!

Yep...... The Quail hunting is very good in south Jersey in the Pine Barrens. Greenwood Forrest to be exact.

You can check out my other adventures in the New Jersey Wilderness at;
AdventuresWithKen.com

Thanks a lot,

Ken Beam

Welcome to the site Ken! You're video was well done. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site Ken! You're video was well done. :thumbsup:

Well thank you very much, I really appreciate that message. This site is absolutely awesome!!!! I would`ve never found it if it hadn`t been for that gentleman posting my video. I`m obviously not a professional, just an average guy that enjoys the outdoors & can create a clip or two from time to time to share with others.

Thanks again for the nice welcome,

Ken Beam

*You can see more of my outdoors adventures at; AdventuresWithKen.com

Ken,

When is the next time you will be getting out for more NJ quail/pheasant hunting?

Ken,

When is the next time you will be getting out for more NJ quail/pheasant hunting?

Well...... This coming weekend I gotta help my girlfriend put up Christmas decorations on the house(I try to keep some sort of balance between hunting & her......otherwise I`d be out huntin` every weekend!!! ha! ha!)

Shotgun Deer Season starts Monday Dec. 8th, so I`ll be off that week..... but that`s for deer. I`ll have to ask my buddy Curt what his plans are....... maybe we can sneak down to the Pine Barrens before December ends. Why..... what are ya thinkin`????

Good luck with your deer hunting. If you get out for quail/pheasant let us know how you make out.

Back