Pictures

BrownDogsCan2

I think there are probably several ways to post pictures, but this is how i do it.

DSCN3867.jpg

left click

DSCN3868.jpg

left click

DSCN3869.jpg

right click

DSCN3870.jpg

paste

DSCN3871.jpg

preview post

DSCN3872.jpg

submit

Yeah it windows8 on a 21:9 screen. Pretty much worthless. I suppose if you were on it more you could find uses for it. Works well for comparing bank statements with books, spreadsheets stuff like that. I got it thinking I could find media to support it...but not really.

Last edited:
Good morning Browndog. Give this a try; Go back into your photobucket library. Click on the photo you need to post. Notice the words to the right of the photo SHARE LINKS?

Under SHARE LINKS you'll see the letters IMG. Left click in/on the box right of the letters IMG. ---when you click the box you'll see the box highlight for a split second and say the word "copied".

Now you can go into your UPH post and right click and "PASTE" your photo. The photo will show up once you "submit reply".

This way of posting photos is very fast and easy. Hope this helps.:)

The shortened version;

1. go into photo your bucket library
2. click on photo desired to post--this will enlarge your photo
3. once photo is enlarged, left click on "IMG box" (just right of enlarged photo)
4. right click and past photo in UPH post

5. once your post is submitted your photo will show up.

Last edited:
Yeah it windows8 on a 21:9 screen. Pretty much worthless. I suppose if you were on it more you could find uses for it. Works well for comparing bank statements with books, spreadsheets stuff like that. I got it thinking I could find media to support it...but not really.

Just bought a new computer yesterday with Windows 8.1 installed. I had been using XP even though service was discontinued last April. I will say.. it's going to be a sharp learning curve. Just finding my way around already has been a chore. :mad:

Is there a good tutorial for Windows 8? I'd like to learn all that junk, split screen being just one.

Last edited:
Just bought a new computer yesterday with Windows 8.1 installed. I had been using XP even though service was discontinued last April. I will say.. it's going to be a sharp learning curve. Just finding my way around already has been a chore. :mad:

Is there a good tutorial for Windows 8? I'd like to learn all that junk, split screen being just one.

You might try this guy. I haven't watched it myself, but just browsing through some it looks like it might be one of the better ones.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0M0zPgJ3HSfrydBvq11e7ib7DaWZphwE

Back