Pheasant hunting Montana and Eastern Wa

Jakeruger

I have access to private land in North eastern Montana and around Othello Wa

Looking for a person to team up with to travel from Wa to Mt are to meet me in Montana to hunt for around a week last of Oct, first week in Nov and if from Washington could hunt some of the rest of the season in Wa. I hunt with pointers and will hunt from legal time to end changing game birds if I get a limit. I'm a ethical hunter and would like to hunt with like minded person.

Spokane

Hey,

Andrew here I live in Spokane. Only on my second season of upland hunting. Went a bunch as a kid with my dad and uncle down in Whitman county. Have been heading down there on the weekends last year, only bagged one rooster. I currently don't have a dog, had a deposit for a GSP this year but had to roll it till next year as we had our first baby. Wife is from Helena MT so could work a hunt in with a trip back to her home. Also looking to partner up with ethical hunters and hopefully guys that are willing to help a hunter along learning the ropes. Shot trap 6 times this summer to work on my eye, cant wait for the season to open.

Andrew

Hi, I just turned 64 and retired in June (2014) and am an ardent bird hunter. I live just north of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho and have hunted in Montana (Conrad and Milk River area) for 15 years. The last 10 years have hunted in North & South Dakota. I usually hunted 3 to 4 weeks a year but 4 years ago went back to work in Western Washington. I have owned and trained English Pointers, GSP, Springers and Labs. I will be heading to the Dakota's around the middle of October and don't plan on coming back until just before Thanksgiving. I lost my lab (out of Tiger Mountain in Ellensburg) this past winter so will be hunting with a young chocolate lab this fall. I have a ford crew cab (diesel) 4x4. Interested? contact Greg @ 208-691-3330, have a good fall hunting...........

I am moving to Pullman, WA in mid Jan and will be available for late season hunts ...although Pheasant will be closed.

Addicted to bird hunting is an understatement.

I have two GSPs. The older dog has hunted in ND for the past 4 season and the younger dog, this is his first full season.

Will be hunting this upcoming season in Georgia, AZ, NoDak and possible chukars in Idaho/Wash/Oreg.

Greg,
Ill give you a call as the season gets a tad closer, see if you have some time to schedule a hunt!
Thanks,

Andrew

I have access to private land in North eastern Montana and around Othello Wa

Looking for a person to team up with to travel from Wa to Mt are to meet me in Montana to hunt for around a week last of Oct, first week in Nov and if from Washington could hunt some of the rest of the season in Wa. I hunt with pointers and will hunt from legal time to end changing game birds if I get a limit. I'm a ethical hunter and would like to hunt with like minded person.

My name is Don. I am originally from NE MT but haven't been up that way in quite a few years. I currently live in south central MT but I go everywhere to hunt. PM me for info swap and we can discuss your hunt over here in MT...maybe we can get to know each other better and I can meet up with you for your hunting excursion. I am retired so time is really not an issue with me. I hunt with a young 4 year old black lab with HIGH ENERGY that is a flusher.

pheasant hunting

I sent you a message a few months back regarding pheasant hunting in 2014. I will be heading to the Dakotas on October 20th passing through Eastern Montana. I am familiar with Montana as I have hunted their for 15 years and at one time owned a cabin on the Milk River. I live in North Idaho, see my previous post for more info. Have a safe season.........

Greg/20Thunderjet

Back