Roosters feeling Spring

bucketmouth2

I stopped by my freind's ranch in NE Montana the other day. One of the ranch hands said the Roosters were starting to "scrap around at each other" over the hens. OH MY- it doesn't take much to get me excited about pheasant hunting only a mere 8 months away. Anyone elese out there getting "jerky" like me?

Bucketmouth

Some of the Extreme NE Counties got blasted pretty good from Winter Storm Saturn. Lot different weather just from Malta to Plentywood this Winter.

All and all birds should be doing pretty well.
Keep us posted.:thumbsup:

y a mere 8 months away. Anyone elese out there getting "jerky" like me?

Bucketmouth

I'm with you. I've been out checking on birds/habitat here and there just to get out and see birds. It's a good way to get a "pheasant fix".

Looking forward to spending some time calling in spring roosters.

I have a pheasant decoy and the camera ready to go:D

I'm with you. I've been out checking on birds/habitat here and there just to get out and see birds. It's a good way to get a "pheasant fix".

can a brutha get an invite?:D

...and maybe a rifle in case a coyote answers the call.

During the snow melt is an excellent time to get a "pheasant fix" roosters are getting busy in their territory flapping and crowing. :cheers:

Back