Zeb is moving!!

The move is complete. Well, almost. Still a few boxes to unpackage and a few things to arrange. We moved in on Thursday and worked our butts off through the weekend. The wife is still working in Aberdeen and will commute back and forth on the weekends for a few months before retiring. I need to get me hunting stuff organized as the "Resident Only" season is this coming weekend. I think the dogs are finally adjusting to their new home. Both are sleeping on the new couch as I write this.

Bet your glad thats done--I so hate moving-- good luck on the resident only hunt--keep us posted:)

in response.

The move is complete. Well, almost. Still a few boxes to unpackage and a few things to arrange. We moved in on Thursday and worked our butts off through the weekend. The wife is still working in Aberdeen and will commute back and forth on the weekends for a few months before retiring. I need to get me hunting stuff organized as the "Resident Only" season is this coming weekend. I think the dogs are finally adjusting to their new home. Both are sleeping on the new couch as I write this.

I have been traveling out of the country and it looks like I have started a virtual prairie fire, I apologize to you, but I was solely responding to what you had said to a previous poster about non-resident hunters, and as you can tell from my response, that crap fires me up. Plain and simple, I love pheasants, pheasant hunting and pheasant hunters, with the numbers as low as everyone is saying they are going to be, I will be happy spending time in Watertown, which I consider my 2nd home!

good luck with the hunts and happy to see that you moved and everything went well.

PS, I wasnt eating crow..haha.

I have been traveling out of the country and it looks like I have started a virtual prairie fire, I apologize to you, but I was solely responding to what you had said to a previous poster about non-resident hunters, and as you can tell from my response, that crap fires me up. Plain and simple, I love pheasants, pheasant hunting and pheasant hunters, with the numbers as low as everyone is saying they are going to be, I will be happy spending time in Watertown, which I consider my 2nd home!

good luck with the hunts and happy to see that you moved and everything went well.

PS, I wasnt eating crow..haha.

Could you please be specific about what I said about non-resident hunters that fired you up? To my recollection I have never said anything negative about or to non-residents. In fact, quite the opposite. I've gone out of my way to help and advise them.

Back