Let's Bitch (Can't Hunt)

Beer?? Whiskey?? Conversation?? Only allow sleeping hole-to-hole in a camper?? Where do I send my application to join your hunt party? ;) I am only interested if the whiskey is made from corn in Kentucky! I don't want any of that Canadian BS!
We always have a good time.I only take my cousin for getting permission, because he's very personable,and farmers like him.

I have a standard bottle sitting on the sitting on my shelf right now. That is cool that they have a special bottle for SD. I wonder if other distilleries do this also?
View attachment 6108
I can only find Elijah Craig in single barrel now. No more small batch. I see the Blanton's is in it's rightful place - top shelf. A fine Perdomo cigar and a glass of Blanton's (or two) sitting in the machine shed telling lies after cleaning pheasant in SD - aint nothing like it. It's right up there with college football in the south.

Last edited:
No Pappy? No Irish Whiskey?
Sheesh! I love sharing a good bourbon just like the next "liar" that has a good hunting dog, and their great hunting spot. My problem is I also like reliable shotguns also. I struggle with paying more for bourbon than what what my favorite O/U cost! 🤪 Seriously, how good can "Pappy" be?!?

Well, Velvet…ya. Disgusting. Not even a nice Crown or Pendalton? I did have some Buffalo Trace a year or so ago in Deadwood and will admit, that was pretty good. Im a cheap ass if you didnt figure that out. It all ends up the same way if you have a few!

Back