Its a long shot

Great story-Great People- !!! Great people doing great things for people they have never met !!! Merry Christmas to all !!!!!

This and lots of post on this forum show us there is still good people left in this world and doing good , I feel, will always come back to help those that do good. Wishing all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

DakotaZeb you are a true gentleman! You represent all that our sport is intended to teach. Well done Sir!:)

Very, very well done, DakotaZeb. It is a nice feeling to discover that there are still people out there that will go out of their way to help a stranger.

Fantastic outcome. DakotaZeb you represent the better angel in all of us can prevail. Thank you for being so very special to this fellow hunter.

Dz, you volunteered to look and stayed with the search to a happy conclusion. It may not seem like much but especially for all non-residents- thank you.

:10sign::thumbsup::coolpics: Cool Zeb, I thought Ellie was the one with the big nose LOL. Nice find. Now you may as well head back out to get it and hunt. Good excuse to go again LOL. Are you going to leave it till next time or ship her home ?

Wow George,

Thats one of the nicest things I've read on here. Good for both of you. Makes me proud to be a member on this sight. Dam decent of you to help out.:10sign::cheers:

This story just gets better. Like I said, I mailed the shotgun today. And I sent the owner an email that it had been sent along with the tracking info. He should receive the shotgun on Dec. 26th. Guess what? I just got an email from him and the 26th is his birthday!

WOW! Don't tell me there isn't a higher power somewhere looking down on us!

This story just gets better. Like I said, I mailed the shotgun today. And I sent the owner an email that it had been sent along with the tracking info. He should receive the shotgun on Dec. 26th. Guess what? I just got an email from him and the 26th is his birthday!

WOW! Don't tell me there isn't a higher power somewhere looking down on us!

ROGER THAT!!

Great Story. I LUV Happy Endings.:10sign:

Great Karma, George. You should have tons of it by now.:D

Rod

Great story!
Zeb you went above and beyond! Well done!
Glad he got his gun back. Just amazing it was still there and you found it under the snow.

ROGER THAT!!

Great Story. I LUV Happy Endings.:10sign:

Great Karma, George. You should have tons of it by now.:D

Rod

Boy, that Karma sure wasn't with me in the field yesterday. Starting out I couldn't hit the ol' "broadside of the barn". My older dog, Mattie, was on point and I flushed the rooster from right under her nose and my feet. Took 4 whacks at him and he just kept on flying. By the 4th shot he probably was 80 yds. out but I was pissed. Yesterday was the worst I've shot in a long time. Finally got my poop together and went 3 or 3 to end the day.

Help

Doesn't surprise me. George helped me out of a bind too when we hunted. It had to do with using the right shells and how to read the rule book. That's just George being George. One good dude for sure.

Back