how many days did you spend afield

I enjoyed the most days out I've ever had in a season. My lack of a job combined with a new GWP pup and a very healthy bird population led to nearly 25 days in the field chasing Colorado roosters. Add in a week long rifle elk, couple weekends of archery and I can't say I have any complaints!

5days in South Dakota and one day in Kansas with the Gove County Britt, wife said she don't figure I will ever be right again. From not hunting enough tbat is nutten the GCB did or didn't do.

5days in South Dakota and one day in Kansas with the Gove County Britt, wife said she don't figure I will ever be right again. From not hunting enough tbat is nutten the GCB did or didn't do.

Just show me on this doll where the bad man touched you... :D

What's all this bad talk regarding GCB? He seems like a nice enough fellow to me. :rolleyes:

Maybe in my trip out to Goodland next year, I'll drop by, and make sure he's not up to anything, suspicious... :thumbsup:

13 days all in Kansas...not counting my drive time.

gee thanks copheasant hunter nice of you to say things like that and wildcat anytime i am planning a trip to goodland also next year

wildcat, ifin ya goes to seez the GCB, well just be careful
No really the ole dude is really a pretty nice guy and it was lots of fun to hunt with him but ya gotta watch out fer his two boys though. They are a little mischievious, probably like he was when he wur a kid.

hey did anyone make that there get together that was suppose to happen there in Kansas. I never heard anymore about it as I was planning on going. Just wondering. The GCB and I were considering coming but never heard anymore.

ahh hell they are half the fun of the weekend watchin them to hillbilly redneck kids tryin to hunt what a sight i could sell tickets and probly retire from one show :D

wildcat, ifin ya goes to seez the GCB, well just be careful
No really the ole dude is really a pretty nice guy and it was lots of fun to hunt with him but ya gotta watch out fer his two boys though. They are a little mischievious, probably like he was when he wur a kid.

I think GCB and I would have a good time.. I too like to suck down a multitude of cold beverages after a long day in the field.

And I'll let you know for sure before I head out that way. :thumbsup:

yeah he likes them there cold beverages,but because of it he falls asleep right there while your talking to him, I figure he needs lots of beauty sleep, but I must tell ya it ain't doing him no good. :) :cheers: But all and all the ole GCB is a preety nice guy and he can take a good ribben and all, thank Gosh cause I sure wouldn't wanta pi## him the heck off. :) Only problem is ifin you hunt with him and his long legged buddy goes within ya make sure ya sit behind the GCB cause his buddy will have his seat so fur back ya ain't got no chance ta get out ta truck to chase a ditch chiken down the road.

Poor Dog

For sure didn't get enough days in the field this season never seem to get enough though. That Damn thing called college gets in the way every year. Im sure the lab would be a much better hunting dog if I had the time to put in ,but all in all not a bad year chased up our fair share of birds.

Back