how many days did you spend afield

How many days did everyone spend chasing these wiley roosters I had a great year I spent 28 days afield lots of birds and a few new friends

Only got in eight days; two four day trips. But I did greatly enjoy every minute of it. The economy really put a hurt on my season. Wasted all of December chasing work that never panned out.

Busy Great Season

Think I hunted about 25 days. Great season.

i managed to sqeeze in 13 days chasing pheasants, and 4 days close to home after bob's. great season

unfortunately i only managed one 4 day trip to south dakota, and a couple of 2 day trips out west on pheasants. Did manage a couple of day quail runs around home. My knee was injured most of the season.

0 for upland. Kind of disappointing. I was always thinking "oh I will go next weekend". The season seemed to have came and gone so fast.

5 days total (one long day-trip & two 2-day/1-nite overniters)...Not exactly the one day a week average I had in mind be4 season started, but a heck of a lot better than NONE at all - and good, bird-filled days all of them (even if I didn't manage to put quite as many of those birds in freezer baggies as I would have liked)! :thumbsup:

Till next year!!! :cheers:

The answer would be never enough! We typically only get to spend 4 or 5 days out in the great state of Kansas visiting you wonder folk. Tough to make the 16+ hour drive more than once a year but every minute is well worth it.

between 25 and 30 days... including around 70 hours of drive time to and from.:eek:

51 days in 2010 fall seasons.

Forty days grouse/wc hunting in No Michigan including two trips to 'da UP.
Five days in SoDak and six deer hunting here in MI.

Always want to do "at least one more" in 2011!!:D

NB

I was happy with my 16 days afield bird hunting....I thought Id have a high # - most of you guys beat me :)

Spent 5 days deer hunting as well so that took out some time.

12 days upland hunting, 8 in KS chasing roosters for the first time in my life, and 4 in Tx hunting quail. About 20 days deer hunting in TX as well.

6 days. 3 two day trips. Was hoping for one more toward the end of the season, but it didn't pan out. Got into plenty of birds and had a great time. Hunted with my 16 year old son's friend and his dad for the first time. The boys enjoyed hunting together and I'm sure we'll do it again next season.

Its embarassing, only got out to Kansas for 3 days of hunting. My buddy and I have committed to putting the dogs on tame birds several times this spring. Next year I hope to make 4 or 5 trips out west. Having a kid in the middle of the season really puts a hurting on the hunting.

Went quail hunting 16 or 17 times this year. Walked with my Brother-in-law once while he limited out on Grouse in MN and duck/goose hunted about 40 days(ND and MO)! :thumbsup:

Back