Early Sunday Morning

3 to 5 inches of snow

Uh oh looks like the birds may be confused by a snowstorm followed by some good old fashioned freezing azz cold weather for a week. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the games begin!

Birds

10806368_930746020288906_4752555391850550731_n1_zpsdb1ebb84.jpg

How's everyone been doing, got out this evening and scratched a couple

Patrick good going. :thumbsup:
Looks like you guys have a little tracking snow. Have you had a chance to go deer hunting?
You guys are about as cold s we are and the 10 day is for about the same temps and little to no snow.
I see by the snow accumulation maps Eastern Mt has from zero to about 4 inches over the area, sound about right?

No deer hunting yet, I am a sucker for bird hunting when everyone else is out chasing horns, I'd say we have all of four inches and a little chilly. I have seen some big whitetails during my last outings its good to see some on the ground that survived. I plan to burn my ND days over thanksgiving, sounds like my brother has been getting into them pretty well, hope he saves a couple for me.

One on the way

IMG_3941_zpsb01de0d0.jpeg

Our new edition is on the ground, I guess it will be a yellow one again. Hopefully the new dog likes cattails, stinky water and most of all pheasants.:thumbsup:

OK, I want the 3rd from the right and the little guy under the hind leg. :)
I've never known a yellow lab to be not a good dog. :thumbsup:
My chocolate is as good a pup as they get. :cheers:

HEY! I know, You folks are totally tired of my "bragging about my dog stuff"
TUFF. Heres another.:):)

Back