Youth Weekend??

I have some friends that went out with their kids and shot a few birds. Don’t know any details. I just saw their pictures.

I took my boy and his best friend. They shot 3 birds, only put 2 in the vest and missed one lay-up over my dogs point. We hunted about a half day and seen 10-12 birds. This is the same area we hunted last year and seen 45-50. Hunted a couple good looking fields with grain next door and didn't flush a bird. Luckily we hit one field that had 8 in it (7 roosters) and they were sitting tight.

There are some out there. Good luck everyone. I’m staying home and bow hunting. May get after some late season.

Well just like last year, I saw adults hunting on Sunday. Had Missouri tags. I chased them for 5 or 6 miles and just gave up. They were hauling ass headed east. I turned them in last year and turned them in this year.
You need to do more than just call them in, follow up on your call, call multiple law enforcement agencies, unfortunately, Your call may not be at the top of the “list” of things to do. Not always, but sometimes. Good luck ol SEK

You need to do more than just call them in, follow up on your call, call multiple law enforcement agencies, unfortunately, Your call may not be at the top of the “list” of things to do. Not always, but sometimes. Good luck ol SEK
while i quite agree, chances are Barney won't have any bullets or his gas allowance for his vehicle will be in short supply.

Back