Youth Shotgun

Thought I would try and post this again, I posted it about 6 months ago. My wife has me on a VERY limited budget, but I am trying to find a youth pump shotgun for my son. This coming season will be his first. The wife is not 100% for it, but if I can find cheap but good equipment for him, we are a go. The key is limited budget. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/46897

Mossberg 500 Bantam w/ honey satin wood finish. The wood's a little lighter than the picture in the link

I may have mentioned this when you posted in the past
I have this gun that I'd be willing to let go but as it is with you, I cant let it go for nothing as it's in like new condition.
My kids have outgrown the gun

Nice for youths as it has the top safety, not by the trigger

youth guns

I have two very small 13 year old daughters, went through an arsenal of youth guns to find something that fit, weight was a huge factor, along with width of grips. To make a long story short, I have a couple of Winchester 1300/120 Ranger, 20 gauge youth pumps with winchokes, vent rib, etc. weigh in around 6.5 pounds, 22" barrel. Would sell one for $185.00 if that would fit your budget. I also have a Winchester 1400 20ga. youth gun, a Remington 870 Junior 20ga.,a couple of 20ga. rossi single shots, (ugh!!! wouldn't do that again to a young shooter, kicks me worse than a 10ga.). The girls will only shoot their Ithaca 20ga flues doubles, circa 1915, with RST 2.5" shells, 7/8th's ounce of copper 6's, weigh 5.5 lbs, and are as slim and delicate as a ladies ankle. Got me to where that's what I shoot too!. Pete

I have for sale a charles daily 20 guage synthetic stock screw in chokes and would take 250.00 for it its went through both my boys and is in fair condition

Back