Youth Hunt

RuttCrazed

How many are headed out for the youth hunt this weekend? I am pretty excited, I will be taking a first time pheasant hunter and an 8 month old pup, should be entertaining!

Rut

I am anxious to see how the youth hunts go. Very interested to hear bird number results. Good luck with the first timer and puppy. Just enjoy it

I will be headed out by Hutch with my son and his friend. His buddy has never shot a pheasant so hope the dogs do good and put him on one.

I hope you all have fun with your young hunters this weekend. Anytime you can get kids outdoors and hunting is great. Be safe and here's hoping the youngsters shoot straight:cheers:

We are having a blast. This is my son's 3rd year hunting the youth season. A friend brought his son for his first hunt.

Lots of birds and lots of wind.

I'm fresh out of youths to take. My youngest is 17 this year, and somehow he seems to have developed an interest in waterfowling.

Well, we didn't put any meat on the table but both boys got shots and the pup got some points so I will call it a success!

Back