Yildiz shotguns

quail hound

So I was browsing shotguns online as I often do and while searching for single shot .410's I stumbled across a Yildiz sold by Academy sports for $119, so I dug a little deeper and see all the available Yildiz O/U and SxS shotguns which all look very nice for their price (they're cheap!), are scaled guns, light, have good reviews, and did I mention cheap?:D So I'm wondering why you guys who live within a hundred miles of an Academy don't own a handful of the?:cheers:

I was just talking to one of my co workers about his yildiz o/u today. He really likes his, but he probably only hunts 1 or 2 times a year. They are pretty flashy looking. A little to flashy for me.

My brother and I decided we both need single shot .410s for January quail hunting and that Yildiz looks like a winner to me. Heck, at $119 if I don't like it I could use it as a baseball bat or pry bar.:D

The pretty plain looking .410 SxS for lime $360 looks like fun too.

If you go the "I love my...." section on shotgunworld.com they have a yildiz section.

I think there is a sxs yildiz 12ga in the classifieds over there for $350. I'd own it if it was a 20ga as it is only 20miles from my house.

They are a lot of gun for the Money , I own a 20 Ga over and under , gun is well regulated and shoots where I look .

Back