WOW 2,600 people viewing the Kansas Section!

vrepola

You would think it's almost opening day or something. Guess I shouldn't tell every one I saw a ton of birds in secret spot about 25 miles south of That one town in NC Kansas. Lol

You forgot to add the gps coordinates so everybody can find that spot easier at o’dark thirty... So I know the field you’re talking about so I added them for you.. Heaven forbid somebody might get lost.:D

Longitude: -81.581235
Latitude: 28.417839

And I mean no disrespect to them. I'm sure they are told to "pad" the forecast for phez by our illustrious governor.

I hope expectations aren't to high this year. It's never like the dept of tourism says.

Oh they are not to high. Rule of thumb is take the forecast and expect half what is written.

I hunted about 45 days in Kansas last year and had some great days and others that involved miles between shots. There are some birds around from what I have seen scouting but it's not going to be a good year by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
You forgot to add the gps coordinates so everybody can find that spot easier at o’dark thirty... So I know the field you’re talking about so I added them for you.. Heaven forbid somebody might get lost.:D

Longitude: -81.581235
Latitude: 28.417839

You found that one to huh. Race you for it in the morning. 😂😂👍

Yep. Expect half what you read was about spot on. Tough hunting. Lots of corn and milo still in where we hunted. Saw birds driving between areas. They are there but I'm not sure there are a bunch around.

Back